SEOUL, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Hyundai Wia Corp, a unit of Hyundai Motor Group, has received formal approval for its initial public offering, the Korea Exchange (KRX) said on Thursday. The maker of car and machinery parts is expected to list its 25.7 million shares on the Korean stock market during next February, KRX added in a statement. However, share prices were not decided. Mirae Asset Securities and Shinhan Investment Corporation are lead managers for Hyundai Wia. Hyundai Motor Co is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Hyundai Wia receives approval for IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642