SEOUL, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Hyundai Wia confirmed on Monday it had priced its 520 billion won ($466 million) initial public offering at 65,000 won per share, above the indicative range, and confirming an earlier Reuters story. [ID:nTOE70U06D] Hyundai Wia, in which Hyundai Motor is the biggest shareholder, had set a range of 53,000-60,000 won per share for the offering of 8 million shares. Hyundai Wia will start trading on Feb. 21, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Ju-min Park; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Hyundai Wia sets $466 mln IPO above range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.