SEOUL, June 30 (Reuters) - South Korean prosecutors indicted the chief of a local private equity fund and the former head of a state restructuring agency on Friday on bribery charges linked to a Hyundai Motor probe, a prosecution official said. Byeon Yangho, the managing director of Vogo Fund and a former finance ministry official, and Yon Won Young, former president of Korea Asset Management Corp. (KAMCO), are being questioned about their actions in their previous jobs. The indictments ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea indicts equity fund head, ex-KAMCO chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642