SEOUL, April 30 (Reuters) - Korea Development Bank (KDB) is considering raising its stake in GM Daewoo, the South Korean unit of cash-strapped General Motors Corp , officials at the state-run bank said on Thursday. "We have expressed that we might consider raising our stake in GM Daewoo to GM," a KDB official told Reuters by telephone, asking not to be identified as he was not authorised to speak to the press. State-run KDB is in talks with GM on possible financial support for GM Daewoo, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea KDB may raise GM Daewoo stake -officials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.