SEOUL, July 27 (Reuters) - Kumho Tire , South Korea's No.2 tyre maker, said on Friday it would invest $108 million to expand its plant in China. Kumho said in a filing with the Korea Exchange that the factory would double its capacity to 6.3 million units a year with the expansion.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Kumho Tire to invest $108 mln in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.