SEOUL, Oct 29 (Reuters) - South Korea's LS Cable Ltd said on Monday it had signed a deal with Delphi Automotive Systems LCC to supply wire worth 111.1 billion won ($122.3 million) to the U.S. auto part maker. LS Cable said in a filing to the Korea Exchange that it would deliver the wire to eight Asia-Pacific countries such as China. ($1=908.1 Won)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea LS Cable wins $122 mln Delphi supply deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.