SEOUL, March 30 (Reuters) - South Korean manufacturers, led by chip and steelmakers, are optimistic about their second quarter business outlook, a survey showed on Tuesday, adding to a string of recent upbeat sentiment indicators. Automakers, textile manufacturers and machinery companies also expect both domestic sales and exports to improve in the April-June quarter, whereas shipbuilders' assessment of their business conditions weakened further. The business survey index of the Ministry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea manufacturers upbeat about Q2 -survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642