SEOUL, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Following is a list of events in South Korea as well as news stories and press reports that may influence financial markets. TOP STORIES >G20 waits on US crop report over food prices >Apple seeks quick bans on eight Samsung phones >S.Korea central bankers voted 5-1 for July rate cut >Australia scraps carbon floor price, agrees EU link >Typhoon buffets S.Korea, killing fishermen >Slain dictator's daughter turns to mother's legacy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea-Market Factors to watch Aug 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.