SEOUL, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Following is a list of events in South Korea as well as news stories and press reports that may influence financial markets. TOP STORIES >Samsung steals march on Nokia with Windows phone >Auto makers flock to Russia in search of growth >Controversial Korea midfielder get WorldCup call-up >Hyundai may miss monthly sales target due to strike >Samsung to bounce back with Note phablet MARKETS >KOSPI rises as funds buy battered blue-chips ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea-Market Factors to watch Aug 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.