SEOUL, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Following is a list of events in South Korea as well as news stories and press reports that may influence financial markets: TOP STORIES >RIM shares slump as service revenue set to fall >S.Korea household debt burden eases but worrisome >Apple presses for Samsung sale ban in appeal filing >Italy Fincantieri $1.2 bln bid to buy shipbuilder >Asian buyers to deepen Iranian crude import cuts >US agency rejects Apple 'pinch-to-zoom' patent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea-Market Factors to watch on Dec 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642