SEOUL, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Following is a list of events in South Korea as well as news stories and press reports that may influence financial markets: TOP STORIES >Apple loses U.S. appeals bid in Samsung fight >Diageo cautious on deals after ending Cuervo talks >JFE maintains full-year profit forecast >Honda trims full-year profit forecast; Q3 up 63 pct >SK chief jailed as S.Korea gets tough on chaebol MARKETS >KOSPI snaps 2-day gain; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea-Market Factors to watch on Feb 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642