SEOUL, Jan 18 (Reuters) - Following is a list of events in South Korea as well as news stories and press reports that may influence financial markets: TOP STORIES >Intel revenue forecast short of expectations >Etisalat eyes Vivendi's $5.8 bln Maroc Tele stake MARKETS >SKorea won reverses loss on exporters' dollar sales >KOSPI slips, Samsung Elec weighs for 3rd session MARKET SNAPSHOTS * Stronger-than-expected data on U.S. housing starts and jobless claims lit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea-Market Factors to watch on Jan 18" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.