SEOUL, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Following is a list of events in South Korea as well as news stories and press reports that may influence financial markets. TOP STORIES > Siemens buys Invensys Rail as part of overhaul > As China shows carrier,global naval balance shifts > Microsoft CEO defends its innovation record > Extreme weather calls for action > UN committee condemns NKorea over rights abuses MARKETS > S.Korea won edges down as gov't ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea-Market Factors to watch on Nov 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642