SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - South Korean exports in October fell 8.3 percent from a year earlier, less than expected and compared with a 7.8 percent drop in September, official data showed on Sunday. Analysts surveyed by Reuters had forecast the country's overseas sales would slide 11.9 percent in October from a year earlier. [ID:nSEO66030] South Korea's monthly export and import growth (percentage change over a year earlier, balance in billion dollars): Oct *Sept Exports growth -8.3 -7.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Oct exports down 8.3 pct from year ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.