By Jon Herskovitz SEOUL, Dec 29 (Reuters) - South Korea's parliament speaker vowed to end a protest by opposition politicians to a U.S. trade deal and other measures, and force a vote by Wednesday on dozens of reforms designed to boost Asia's fourth largest economy.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea parliament chief to force votes on reforms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642