SEOUL, July 29 (Reuters) - POSCO is still negotiating iron ore pricing with BHP Billiton , the world's third-largest iron ore miner, a spokeswoman for the South Korean steelmaker said on Wednesday. "Nothing has been determined, as we are still negotiating," POSCO spokeswoman Youn-joung Choi said. BHP Billiton said earlier in the day that it had agreed with unnamed customers to take a 33-44 percent price cut for contracted iron ore shipments, covering 23 percent of its total sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea POSCO says ore talks with BHP ongoing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.