SEOUL, May 17 (Reuters) - South Korean prosecutors are set to indict Kim Dong-jin, the chief executive of South Korea's top car maker, Hyundai Motor Co , for political funding law violations and managerial negligence, a prosecution official said on Monday. "Vice Chairman Kim will be indicted today," said Kook Min-soo, spokesman for the Supreme Public Prosecutors' Office. Kim is also vice chairman of Hyundai Motor Group, South Korea's third-largest conglomerate. He said the charges Kim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea prosecution to indict top Hyundai Mtr exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.