SEOUL, Dec 29 (Reuters) - South Korea expects to see annual growth in consumer goods sales accelerate in December from November, based on preliminary figures available for the month, the finance ministry said on Thursday. Industrial output would maintain its recent growth pace in December, it also said in a statement. The comments came after stronger-than-expected November industrial output data sent government debt prices tumbling.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea says Dec consumption outlook brighter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.