SEOUL, March 28 (Reuters) - South Korea does not plan to widen a current investigation of Hyundai Motor Co. and its affiliated companies to other big local companies, a prosecution official said on Tuesday. The official at the Supreme Prosecutors' Office, who asked not to be named, also told reporters at a briefing the probe into the country's largest automaker and its affiliates was only related to a businessman suspected of illegally lobbying politicians. Prosecutors in South Korea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea says no plan to widen Hyundai Mtr group probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.