SEOUL, July 28 (Reuters) - The outlook for South Korea's automaking and other key industries was bright despite concerns about the impact from China's slowing economy, the commerce ministry said on Wednesday based on the results of a survey. The ministry said in a statement domestic auto sales in the second half were expected to rise 11.7 percent over a year earlier, but sales in the local market for the whole year would still be 9.0 percent less than 2003. Semiconductor exports were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea says outlook bright for key industries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642