SEOUL, April 27 (Reuters) - South Korea has requested a warrant to arrest Chung Mong-koo, the chairman of Hyundai Motor group, on charges of embezzlement and breach of trust, a senior prosecutor said on Thursday. Chae Dong-wook, a senior prosecutor at the Supreme Prosecutors' Office, also told a briefing prosecutors would seek to indict Chung Eui-sun, the chairman's son and president of Kia Motors Corp. , without detention. Both executives have been questioned in the past week over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea seeks arrest warrant for Hyundai Motor head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642