SEOUL, June 29 (Reuters) - South Korea expects industrial output to increase in the second half led by the technology sector but sluggish domestic consumption may weaken growth in the auto and steel industries, a government survey showed on Sunday. "Chips, home appliances and mobile products will lead overall output growth in the second half, boosted by replacement demand and the global economy recovering from the impact of the SARS virus," the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea sees H2 industrial output up on tech goods" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.