SEOUL, Sept 27 (Reuters) - South Korean exports are performing well and will likely grow more than 10 percent in September over a year earlier, a local online news provider reported on Monday, quoting a government official. "Exports are doing better than expected," MoneyToday quoted Knowledge Economy Vice-Minister Park Young-jun as saying. "Export growth will reach more than 10 percent over the same period last year." He was also quoted as saying that overall exports were performing well ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Sept exports seen up over 10 pct -official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642