SEOUL, Aug 25 (Reuters) - South Korea will cut sales tax on diesel containing ultra low sulphur for a year as part of moves to help encourage consumption of a more environmentally friendly fuels, the finance ministry said on Wednesday. But a ministry official said the move, under which the cleaner diesel will sell at a similar price to plain diesel by cushioning extra production costs, was not related to concerns about building inflation stemming from higher crude prices. The government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea sets lower tax on cleaner diesel for 1 year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.