(Updates to close) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose 0.8 percent on Thursday as chipmakers including Hynix Semiconductors Inc. rose on expectations for firmer chip prices. Better-than-ecpected data at home and abroad also helped Seoul shares advance, with a 3.7 percent rise in South Korea's industrial output during August allaying concerns that Asia's third largest economy was cooling rapidly. Exporters such as LG Electronics Inc. gained as an unexpected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea shares up 0.8 pct on data; chip makers gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.