(Updates to midday) SEOUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares gained 0.6 percent on Thursday as Hynix Semiconductors Inc. and other chip makers rose on expectations for higher memory chip prices. Exporters such as LG Electronics Inc. advanced as a surprising jump in U.S. housing data refreshed optimism that consumer confidence and corporate earning will improve in the world's top economy. STX Shipbuilding Co. was also up as the company said it aimed to sell a stake in its wholly-owned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea shares up on chip makers, US housing data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.