(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, March 22 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell 1.7 percent on Wednesday, as chip makers such as Samsung Electronics dropped amid worries about slowing demand for computers after software giant Microsoft delayed the launch of its new operating system. Other exporters such as Hyundai Motor were hit by worries that U.S. interest rates would rise more than expected, casting doubt over the pace of shipments to a key overseas market. The benchmark Korea Composite ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea shares drop on chip makers, US rate outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.