(Updates to midday) SEOUL, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell 0.41 percent on Tuesday, with KTF down after the mobile operator cut its 2006 earnings guidance, while LG.Philips LCD was again battered by expectations its earnings in the third quarter would disappoint. The mood was also marked by caution amid worries that continuing strength in the won currency would dent exporters' profits from abroad, and as investors waited for a slew of U.S. and domestic economic data due out this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea shares lower; KTF, LG.Philips LCD drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.