(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Aug 30 (Reuters) - South Korean shares ended slightly lower on Wednesday as worries over a slowdown in the U.S. economy offset the impact of a drop in oil prices and expectations for a pause in U.S. interest rate increases. Exporters were mixed, with Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. falling amid concerns that recent gains may have been too fast after the KOSPI hit its highest intraday level in more than three months early in the session. Kia Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea shares slip on US worries; Kia Motors falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642