(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose 0.7 percent on Thursday, helped by Hynix Semiconductor Inc. and other exporters, as an unexpected jump in U.S. new home sales data boosted optimism about consumer confidence in the world's top economy. Hynix, the world's second-largest memory chip maker, rose 2.89 percent to 37,350 won and bigger rival Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. gained 1.21 percent to 667,000 won. LG Electronics Inc. , which sells more than 70 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea shares up as US housing data lift exporters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642