By Samuel Len SEOUL, July 30 (Reuters) - South Korean auto makers are banking on improved sales in the second half as tax cuts are likely to lure some frugal customers back into showrooms, but export growth will slow. Racy new models, improved quality and high incentives have helped make South Korea the world's fifth-largest automobile producer behind the United States, Japan, Germany and France. Total sales by South Korea's top five automakers rose to 1.88 million vehicles, up 11 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean auto makers H2 sales seen bit brighter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642