By Kim Myong-hwan SEOUL, March 26 (Reuters) - A package of economic steps South Korea is due to unveil on Thursday to help shield the economy from external risks will focus on propping up capital investment, finance ministry officials said on Wednesday. The ministry has said economic growth of around five to six percent is possible this year if strong exports, underpinned by brisk investment, can plug a gap left by depressed domestic demand. Analysts are not so sure that will be enough. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean economic package to focus on investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.