SEOUL, June 1 (Reuters) - Three South Korean shipbuilders said on Thursday they had won combined orders worth 1.47 trillion won ($1.56 billion) to build liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers for clients in the Middle East and the United States. Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. , the world's largest shipbuilder, had won a 713 billion won ($754.2 million) order to build three LNG carriers for an unidentified firm in the Middle East, it said in a filing to the Korea Exchange. Daewoo Shipbuilding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean firms say win $1.56 bln LNG ship orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.