By Jack Kim SEOUL, March 19 (Reuters) - South Korean anger over disputed islands claimed by both Seoul and Tokyo raged for a fourth day on Saturday when a group of former commandos butchered a pig marked with the name of Japan's top envoy to Seoul. The foreign ministry, trying to contain the furore, urged a South Korean local government on Saturday to repeal a bylaw it passed this week asserting claim to a separate, largely undisputed Japanese island as its own. Japanese Ambassador ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean furore against Japan over isles rage on" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642