SEOUL, April 1 (Reuters) - South Korea's export-dependent manufacturing firms are more confident about a strong rebound in sales in the second quarter than they were in the first three months of the year, the Ministry of Knowledge Economy said on Wednesday. The ministry's quarterly manufacturing business survey index for the second quarter rose to 95 from 61 for the first quarter, the first gain since the second quarter of last year. Despite gloomy economic data around the world, some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean manufacturers expect better Q2 - survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.