SEOUL, Nov 27 (Reuters) - South Korean prosecutors raided on Thursday a leasing and lending unit of the country's top auto maker, Hyundai Motor , a spokesman for the affiliate told Reuters. "Prosecutors began searching through our offices from 11 o'clock (0200 GMT) this morning, but we are not aware of the reason," the spokesman at unlisted Hyundai Capital said by telephone. The move comes amid a series of investigations by prosecutors at other business groups, including Samsung Group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean prosecutors raid Hyundai Motor affiliate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.