(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Seoul shares closed lower on Monday for the first time in four sessions, as investors locked in gains in recent high flyers such as Kookmin Bank amid worries the pace of a record-setting rally had been too swift. Other financial stocks such as Woori Investment and Securities Co. gave up early gains to end lower, while technology firms such as Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. also faltered after starting the day higher. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares dip as record-setting rally stalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.