(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Jan 23 (Reuters) - South Korean shares fell on Monday, as blue chips such as Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. tracked declines in U.S. stocks and were further unsettled by rising oil prices. Technology heavyweights, including the world's No. 2 chip maker Hynix Semiconductor Inc. , were under pressure after disappointing results from Europe's top chip maker Infineon . But losses were scaled back as investors targeted some defensive stocks, viewing the recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares down on U.S. stocks, oil spike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.