(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell 1.5 percent on Wednesday, as a dip in oil prices hit refiners such as SK Corp. , while concerns about a possible slowdown in the U.S. economy weighed on Hyundai Motor and other exporters. The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index was down 1.04 percent at 1,359.31 by 0124 GMT, after falling as low as 1,353.24 at one point. "Profit-taking is seen across the board ahead of the year-end," said Kim Jong-hyun, an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares drop on softer energy stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642