(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam and Rhee So-eui SEOUL, March 21 (Reuters) - Seoul shares suffered their first loss in five sessions on Tuesday, hit by worries about the impact of a strengthening won currency on profits at exporters such as Samsung Electronics and Hyundai Motor . POSCO Co. Ltd. fell 3.23 percent to 239,500 won amid worries about upcoming iron ore negotiations and as investors locked in gains after the world's fifth-biggest steel maker touched a record high in the prior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares fall on exporters, Q1 outlook shaky" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642