(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell on Thursday, as worries over U.S. inflation and interest rates hit exporters, while investors were also cautious ahead of quarterly earnings from market heavyweights such as Hyundai Motor. Hynix Semiconductor fell 2.86 percent to 20,350 won, after earlier sliding more than 6 percent, after a share offer by creditors of the world's No.2 memory chip maker was sold at a deep discount amid concerns over the industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares fall on US rate worries, Hynix drops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642