(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose on Monday, as a firmer Wall Street bolstered investors' appetite for tech stocks such as Samsung Electronics , while falling oil prices and expectations for improving earnings also underpinned gains. Woori Investment and Securities Co. and other brokerages rose as investors grew more bullish about the outlook for domestic equities markets. The main index has hit record highs in five of the past six sessions. But gains ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares gain on firmer techs, brokerages" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642