(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Nov 30 (Reuters) - South Korean shares rose on Wednesday, as domestic demand-focused stocks such as Kookmin Bank and department store operator Shinsegae Co. Ltd. got a boost from upbeat service sector data. Gains were also underpinned after the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development said on Tuesday Korea's economic growth would accelerate from next year. South Korea's service sector output grew at a seasonally adjusted 0.2 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares higher on improving econ outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.