(Updates to early afternoon) SEOUL, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell on Thursday, hit by worries over U.S. inflation and interest rates, but improving sentiment about corporate earnings after Hyundai Motor gave a positive outlook for the fourth quarter capped losses. Hynix Semiconductor fell 5.01 percent to 19,900 won, after losing more than 6 percent earlier, after a share offer by its creditors was sold at a deep discount. Local institutions moved to book profits ahead of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares lower, Hyundai Motor up on outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.