(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose on Monday, led by exporters such as Hyundai Motor Co. , after data showed stronger-than-expected U.S. economic growth in the third quarter and as investors viewed a recent sell-off as overdone. Stocks likely to benefit from domestic demand also rose despite soft data on South Korea's service sector output, as cheaper valuations following recent sharp falls attracted buyers, offsetting the impact of the data. Kookmin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares rise on U.S. econ data, exporters up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.