SEOUL, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares are seen trading flat on Monday as investors turn cautious before an avalanche of U.S. and domestic economic data, although a drop in oil prices may provide support for some exporters such as Hyundai Motor. Trading is likely to be volatile, with recent uncertainty about the extent of a slowdown in the global economy likely to cap any broad advances. "The market volatility is going to increase a lot ahead of economic data in the U.S. and in Korea," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares seen flat as economic data eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642