SEOUL, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares may rise on Tuesday as a drop in oil prices and data showing an unexpected jump in industrial production in January could bolster exporters such as Samsung Electronics and Hyundai Motor . Government data showed industrial production rose a seasonally adjusted 6.1 percent in January from December, compared to a median forecast in a Reuters poll for a 0.1 percent fall. [ID:nSEO201840] [ID:nSEO220648] A separate report showed manufacturing business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares seen higher on econ data, oil drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.