(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Seoul shares edged lower on Tuesday as investors locked in gains in recent outperformers such as Samsung Electronics, but broader losses were offset as auto makers such as Hyundai Motor recovered from sharp falls. Energy stocks such as SK Corp. also continued their recent gains amid expectations for higher oil prices after militant attacks crippled production in Nigeria, the world's eighth-biggest exporter. For details see ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares slightly lower, Samsung Elec falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642