* KOSPI extends losses despite improving China PMI * Hyundai Motors and supplier Mobis down more than 4 pct * Shipmaker Hyundai Heavy down more than 4 pct * KEPCO jumps over 5 pct amid move to defensives SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Shares in Seoul fell on Thursday, led by key manufacturers, as improving China's manufacturing data failed to dispel concerns that South Korea's export growth will remain weak. The Korea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares slip, China data fails to dispel export concerns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.