(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell on Thursday for a third consecutive session, as worries over U.S. interest rates hit export-dependant technology firms, but Hyundai Motor rose after it delivered a positive outlook for the fourth quarter. Hynix Semiconductor closed nearly 6 percent lower at 19,700 won, after a share offer by its creditors was sold at a deep discount. Local institutions rushed to book profits ahead of settlement. See ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korean shares slip on techs, Hyundai Mtr up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642